I’m a former theatre performer turned working class runner, from marathons to 5K’s to chasing after buses to hurrying across the street to avoid homicidal motorists.
Once a childhood asthmatic who could barely run a mile, I now run a lot of miles all the time without a problem. I learned (and am still learning) a lot of things that can help other working class runners run better. This weblog allows me to share those insights.
Currently based in my hometown: Las Vegas, NV, USA.
- Chicago, IL, USA (2014-2019)
- Seattle, WA, USA (2004-2014)
- Las Vegas, NV USA (birth-2004, 2019-today)
- Road Runners Club of America – Certified Level 1 Coach
- VDOT O2 Certified Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer