I’m a former theatre performer turned working class runner, from marathons to 5K’s to chasing after buses to hurrying across the street to avoid homicidal motorists.
Once a childhood asthmatic who could barely run a mile, I now run many miles all the time without a problem. I learned (and am still learning) a lot of things that can help other working class runners run and compete better.
- Road Runners Club of America – Certified Level 1 Coach
- VDOT O2 Certified Running Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
Inquiries: misterstevengomez (at) gmail dot com.
Currently based in my hometown: Las Vegas, NV, USA, and can totally help out remotely. Former homes:
- Chicago, IL, USA (2014-2019)
- Seattle, WA, USA (2004-2014)
- Las Vegas, NV USA (birth-2004, 2019-today)